- Total amount due including transportation, accommodations, meals, t-shirt, and one field trip: $5000 for the 3 week period. Students must attend all 3 weeks of camp. Payment can only be made by cashier check, bank transfer, money order, credit card or paypal. If paid via credit card and/or paypal, a 3% service charge applies.
- 2 bedroom suite with 1 bath (includes linen)
- 1 person per bedroom, additional fee required.
- common living room and kitchen
Fees include entire 3 weeks of camp:
- Arrival Date: Saturday, June 29, 2013
- Arrival Time: Between 3:00pm and 6:00pm
- Departure Date: July 20, 2013
- Departure Time: Between 9:00am and 3:00pm
Students will be provided with ground transportation to and from the Louis Armstrong International Airport, and to and from Jazz Camp daily.
Breakfast is provided by the Loyola University Dining Hall (located in the Student Center) and Jazz Camp for weekly lunch.
- Breakfast and Dinner: June 29-July 20 at the college (if student flight arrives after meal time, he/she is responsible for paying for his/her own meal).
- Lunch: Monday – Friday at Jazz Camp, weekends at the University.