Young musicians’ ages 15 through 21 are eligible to participate in the student-housing program. Housing is available at Loyola University New Orleans. Interested applicants must contact Louis Armstrong Summer Jazz Camp representatives at 504 715-9295 for more information.
- Reservations must be made between February 1st through May 1, 2023
- 1/2 Deposit ($3000.00) Due on date of registration
- Final Balance Due Date: May 5, 2023
- Reservation must be cancelled prior to May 1, with a non-refundable cancellation fee of $500.00
- Requests for cancellation after May 1, a fee of $1000.00 will be assessed
2 bedroom suite (includes linen)
1 person per bedroom, additional fee required.
Common living room and kitchen
Students will be provided with ground transportation to and from the Louis Armstrong International Airport.
Breakfast is provided by the Loyola University Dining Hall (located in the Student Center) and Jazz Camp for weekly lunch.
Served at the college (if student flight arrives after meal time, he/she is responsible for paying for his/her own meal).
Lunch: Monday – Friday
Served at Jazz Camp; weekends at Loyola and/or Tulane University.